2.8 background checks on people wanting to buy guns during the month of December. Which made it a record month. The data about the checks are on public display, but the FBI refuses to comment on the fact that the numbers have been higher. I believe its related to the shootings in Newtown and the aura shooting. I think that its a good idea to keep a check on people who buy guns to make sure they are mentally stable to make sure there are no incidents where multiple people can get murdered. I think it is especially important around holiday time because that is when most people will get a gun. The place which should get check are the gun shows because that's how someone unstable can get a gun, i personally don't mind when one hunter sell his gun to another hunter because they most likely are gonna use it for solely hunting purpose.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/02/us/background-checks-guns/index.html?hpt=ju_c2
http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/nj1015.com/files/2012/04/guns1.jpg
No comments:
Post a Comment